Screen Ruler Professional
Version History ...
ScreenRuler Version History
Screen Ruler Professional
- 5 May 2012 -- Version 6.0 -- Several user-requested features added and some improvements made, here is the full list of changes:
- New setting added: Ctrl+Shift+Y / Minimalistic Readings
- Request Feature system launched (you can be part of the future development in a transparent way now)
- Inverted Alt/Cmd Behavior option added (useful when working with Flying Figures)
- "Flying Ratios" added -- much like Flying Figures, but for Aspect Ratios (16:9, 4:3 etc.)
- Pixel-Based Units (not calibrated) added -- useful when you don't want calibrated units (the regular ones) but want to say how many pixels your unit contains
- Smaller Improvements:
- Alt/Cmd+F shortcut added to toggle full screen (just like doubleclick)
- Area now not shown in scientific notation
- Area for pixels now shows megapixels instead of px2 by default (can be set from menu)
- Quick links to "Edit Units" and "Edit Pixel-Based Units" added in "Units" submenus
- Some quick links to screen ruler online resources added
- Bugs fixed:
- Alt/Cmd and figure resize now works better
- "Stay on top" state now saved between restarts
- Bug fixed: when changing figures from keyboard (on Windows) -- menus are now properly updated (the right figure is checked)
- 15 Nov 2011 -- Version 5.1 -- Several issues fixed (mostly in Windows XP version):
- Fixed Keyboard Shortcuts (there were several of them broken)
- Some menu items were not properly refreshed (for example -- on "hide all tickers" the bottom menu ticker was not properly cleared)
- In Windows 7 you can now show/hide the ruler by clicking the taskbar icon (the usual behavior was implemented)
- New option added in the "View" menu (bottom-left labels) -- useful when you want to hide all readings and use just the basic rectangle
- 03 Oct 2011 -- Version 5.01 -- The first minor update is here:
- Fixed Area/Perimeter readings issues on the ruler and some figures (inner ruler, rectangle) -- when the space isn't enough the label will be shortened
- Transparency dialog now says "Transparency" in the title instead of "Dialog"
- Fixed the guides going dashed issue (it was visible "on hover" in some situations only)
- "Set position/size" window title isn't "Dialog" anymore but the proper one
- "Full screen" is now working as expected (resize and move are locked while in full screen)
- "Stay on top" with InfoPanel hidden bug fixed
- "Check for Updates" menu item will be visible now in windows if autocheck for updates is disabled.
- 26 Sep 2011 -- Initial release (version 5.0; for older versions -- see the old version history)
*Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
**Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.